There are so many types of frames, colors, and styles of glasses trying to figure out what type of makeup to wear can get kind of frustrating. Makeup.allwomenstalk.com put together 18 fool proof tips that will have you looking fabulous with any type of glasses you put on!
Here are the first 5, very good tips! Read the full 18 here: http://makeup.allwomenstalk.com/makeup-tricks-for-eyeglass-wearing-girls/
1. Natural Eyes – When you are an eyeglass wearer, you are super lucky because you can actually stay pretty neutral with your eye makeup. The reasoning behind this is because your bright colors won’t really be seen behind those fashionable eyeglasses.
2. Bright Lips – One of the top makeup tips for eyeglass wearers is saving those bright and bold colors for your lips! Want a pop of pink? Do it on your lips! What about some violet? Your lips! It’ll make all of the difference ladies!
3. Load up on mascara – A lot of the makeup tips for eyeglass wearers that I read was mascara is bad and will stick against the glass of your glasses – this is a myth. Mascara will only highlight your eyes and really bring them out from behind your glasses, so mascara it up!
4. Use gel liner – Gel liner is actually one of the best liners for eyeglass wearers – it’s also one of the top makeup tips for eyeglass wearers! Gel liner is one of my favorite liners, not only does it stay on, but it’s super easy to apply too! My favorite? Of course, Maybelline’s gel liner!
5. Wearing thick frames? Use thicker eye liner – Did you know that if you have thicker framed eyeglasses, your eyeliner should mimic that? This tiny makeup tip for eyeglass wearers is a secret that I am blowing out of the water! So girls with thicker frames, make sure that your eyeliner compliments your thicker frames!