Cosmetics can get real expensive…real fast. There are a few drugstore brands that could possibly keep up with the big brands. Lets say that again, you can get good, effective beauty products for $15 or less at the drugstore. We’ve compiled our favorites below, but don’t be afraid to trying something new, most drugstore’s will take products back with receipts even if you’ve opened them.
1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Erase Dark Circle Treatment Concealer – Erases dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.
2. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow – Long-lasting and super-saturated color shadow in a cream gel that smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.
3. EOS Lip Balm – EOS lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
4. e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara – Achieve thicker, fuller, and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural. The enlarged brush coats your lashes evenly for an enhanced appeal. The unique formula is clump free and quick drying so you can have color that stays on all day with no smudging and no flaking. Waterproof, tear-proof and sweat proof for a look that lasts against all odds.
5. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set – Set has four shades of concealers—some a little pink, others more yellow—to mix and match, so you can customize your coverage daily to get exactly what you need.
6. Milani RUNWAY EYES Fashion Shadows – Six intense eye color bars in one luxury compact with a double ended sponge applicator. Use individually or combine the colors for a multidimensional impact. Each collection has been expertly matched and designed to use the lighter tones to highlight, the medium and dark tones to contour. This luxurious formula glides on effortlessly. Use WET for more color impact or DRY for a shimmer effect.