Don’t wait until the last minute this year to the find your bff a present for gift-exchange. And we all know women are probably the hardest to shop for! So take a look below and get some of the best gifts for all the ladies in your life.
1. Kate Spade All-Occasion Gift Cards $35 – “Never be at a loss for words or something to send them on. This all-occasion greeting card gift set has nearly every sentiment covered, and does it all with style and color. You get 3 each of 5 designs, all with matching lined envelopes. The entire set comes in a crisp brown box with tabbed dividers to help keep your thoughts in order. Part of the Kate Spade Collection for Crane & Co.”
2. Love and War Charm Bracelet $114 – Created by Ana Karolina, a 19-year-old Mexican born designer who made her debut at Nordstrom at the age of 17. A silver-plated chain bracelet with skulls and bugs any girl would just die over!
3. Braced-lets $25 – “For the first time (probably ever), braces are making people want to smile! For that, you can thank jewelry designer Lulu Frost and her orthodontist sister Jennifer, creators of the clever, stretchy bangles made entirely of orthodontic materials known as braced-lets!”
4. Distant Lands Bangle $10 – “A vibrant color palette shines in the spectrum of bright and neon hues seen in these vivid wrapped bangles – a traditional African design that somehow feels so right now. Be on trend and love the look of four or five of these stacked together.”
5. Hand-Embroidered State Pillow $149 – “You can’t go on vacation all year round, but you can remember your vacation all year round with these whimsical hand embroidered pillows. Each one commemorates all the resorts, activities and getaways of your favorite destination. Embroidered completely by hand on a light tea-color cotton cover, each pillow features delightful pictures, black velvet piping and a soft polyfill. Handmade in India.”
6. Baked by Melissa “In Chocolate” Mini Cupcakes $25 – “Cupcake lovers and chocoholics unite! In Chocolate is a collection of eight awesome Baked by Melissa flavors, dipped in chocolate! Flavors included are Tie-Dye, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies & Cream, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Cookie Dough, Red Velvet, Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip Pancake. Proceed with caution, this combination is highly addictive!”
7. Mother Nestling Birds Necklace $79 – “Inspired by moms but made for anyone, these newly redesigned recycled sterling silver necklaces are sweet, simple and bound to become an everyday favorite. Handmade in North Carolina by Rhonda & Elijah Wyman, these darling birds will perch happily on your collar bone and bring springtime cheer to your wardrobe no matter what season.”