If you opened just about anyone’s makeup bag you’d find a couple different lip products at any one time. Maybe some suffer from a severe lip-balm obsession, and pretty much every woman would say the same thing—they just love chapstick and lipgloss! At New York Fashion Week, models were asked about their most often-used beauty products for the runway season. Majority rules, and lip balm became the clear winner in the chapstick category. So here are six lip balms worth giving a try, straight from the chap stick models.
1. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original, $3.29 for 2.5 oz, available at Drugstore.com
2. Maybelline Shine Sensational Lipgloss, $3.77, available at cvs.com
3. Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate, $2.75, available at cvs.com
4. M.A.C. Clear Lipglass, $14.50, available at M.A.C.
5. Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish, $22.50, available at Sephora
6. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, $17, available at Elizabeth Arden