If your anything like me, you woke up today and were thinking “Oh my gosh! It’s December, I seriously need to start my Christmas shopping!” So with the snow falling outside and Christmas knocking on the door, I decided to get myself together and pick out some really great gift ideas for people on my list. Here are some gift ideas for just about anyone.
1. KitchenAid Professional Mixer (Refurbished) available at Overstock.com for – $189.99
I personally think this is a steal, I’ve never found a Kitchen Aid Mixer under $299. Don’t let the refurbished scare you off, Overstock.com lets you add on a 1 and 2 Year Replacement Plan.
2. The Playstation Move or the Xbox Kinect
This is some seriously fun entertainment for the whole family to enjoy and don’t forget to break it out for the Christmas parties! You can eat anything you want then go exercise it right off.
3. $5 Magazine Subscriptions on Amazon.com
Who doesn’t love getting mail? You can give someone the gift of their favorite reading material all year long.
4. An Apple iPod Shuffle – $49.99
The gift of music without breaking the bank. At $49.99 you can throw in a $10 iTunes gift card to go along with it.
5. Lastly – The Gift of Gift Cards, you can never go wrong with this and with store like Giant Eagle and Kroger selling them, you are sure to earn money back with every purchase.
Also don’t forget Pink Apple offers great personal gifts for you and your special someone.
1. Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion Only $4.95!- Keeps your skin oh so smooth during the harsh winter months.
2. Coochy Cream Green Tea for $5.95 not only keeps your legs smooth and soft but it doubles as conditioner for your hair! Trust me it’s amazing and smells great!
3. InterCourses: An Aphrodesiac Cookbook $23.95 – Take some time out of your Holiday cooking and try something fun for you and your mate! This book has wonderful suggests and recipes. The photography in here is pretty good too.
What’s number one on your Christmas list this year?
Enjoy and happy shopping everyone.