I will be the first to admit I am a sucker for nail polish. I have a serious problem with switching out my nail color every week. Over the summer I sported everything like super hot pink from Zoya Nail Polish in Lola. I even went into an ebay bidding war over O.P.I.’s discontinued Mad As A Hatter – which I won! So naturally, I am more than ready to switch into autumn mode with this falls most anticipated accessory – Nail Polish.
My Fall Favorite Nail Polish:
1. M.A.C. Nail Polish in Earthly Harmony, $13; maccosmetics.com
2. Lippmann Collection Nail Polish in Bad Romance, $18; lippmanncollection.com
3. Lippmann Collection Nail Polish in Waking Up in Vegas, $16; lippmanncollection.com
4. Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Polish in Just a Little Dangerous, $9; sephora.com
5. Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Polish in What’s a Tire Jack?, $9; sephora.com