Pink Apple has a very exciting new announcement to share with you! We are pleased to announce that we now carry the finest quality sex toys in the industry, thanks to leading manufacturers such as California Exotics, Pipedream Products, Blush Novelties and Doc Johnson. From rabbit vibrators, to bullet vibrators and high quality silicone vibrators, your favorite women’s personal care store now has fun toys for all at very reasonable prices! Shop now and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $35. As always, shipping is 100% discreet so no one has to know what you’re up to… unless of course you want them to.
Most women have probably never tried using female condoms, given the prevalence and availability of male condoms. Many women might not even know what they are, how they work and why you might want to consider trying female condoms. So, we decided to comb through first-hand reviews to give you the scoop on why so many prefer female condoms.
The case for female condoms:
- The female condom places control and responsibility in your hands. You can feel empowered for taking the initiative to protect yourself and your partner.
- Female condoms can be inserted in advanced- no more ruining the mood by fumbling around for a male condom.
- It offers a great alternative to the often loathed male condom. Made of ultra-thin nitrile, female condoms are not as desensitizing as your average male condom, and many couples find they can actually enhance pleasure.
- In terms of preventing pregnancy, when used correctly and consistently, female condoms are 95% effective, only slightly less than their male counterparts. Similarly, they are thought to be only slightly less effective than the male condom in protecting against STDs.
- They offer a great alternative for people with sensitivities to latex.
Now that you’ve heard some of the advantages, I bet you’re wondering about the downsides. For one, they aren’t as readily available as male condoms. They also tend to be more costly per condom. This is where Pink Apple comes in. You can order our top pick, the Reality Female Condoms FC2, for under $1.40 each online (typically they are $3 each in the drug store) and have them quickly and discreetly delivered to your door, hassle free. So what do you think? Are they worth trying out?
Here at Pink Apple, we love so many of the all natural personal care products that are available. Why do we love these products? For starters, they avoid potentially harmful ingredients, such as:
- Parabens: Antimicrobials that can be absorbed through the skin that have been linked with cancer, especially breast cancer, endocrine disruption, immunotoxicity, reproductive toxicity, neurotoxicity and skin irritation.
- Artificial fragrances: can cause headaches, cancer, respiratory ailments and is often used as a blanket term for a slew of additional toxins that they do not want to list in the ingredients
- BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene): A common preservative and fragrance ingredient known to irritate the eyes, skin and lungs and cause organ toxicity, immunotoxicity and allergies
- Our friends at Blossom Organics have a full list of harsh ingredients here .
All natural products may help if you suffer from acne, eczema, psoriasis, and sensitivity. They are created to work with your body’s natural processes to help repair and rejuvenate your skin, and won’t clog your pores. If you are experiencing chronic skin issues, such as redness or irritation, you might think about switching to an all-natural skin care regimen. Aside from you and your health, the chemicals in many popular skin care products have the potential to get into our water and the environment.
By now I bet you’re wondering, what are some of our favorite all-natural personal care products? In terms of lubes, we LOVE any Blossom Organics, Sliquid Natural Organic or Good Clean Love products. GLYDE and Sir Richard’s make amazing vegan condoms, from 100% natural latex (from rubber trees) and they do not test on animals. Intimate Organics has a line of lovely massage oils, fragranced from organic extracts, including aloe and gingerroot. Since most of these products are not sold in your corner drug store, you may want to think about ordering them online. Visit our website for a full selection of natural personal care products.
Happy International Women’s Day!! Also known as International Working Women’s Day, marked every March 8th by celebrating and sending e-cards and gifts to the women who mean the most in your life. Thousands of events occur not just on this day but throughout March to mark the economic, political and social achievements of women.
The 2013 theme: “The Gender Agenda: Gaining Momentum” is the 2013 theme of our internationalwomensday.com website. Last year our 2012 theme was Connecting Girls, Inspiring Futures which supported the United Nation’s (UN) first International Day of the Girl celebrated on 11 October 2012. The UN declares an International Women’s Day theme and for 2013 it is “A promise is a promise: Time for action to end violence against women”. In 2012 it was “Empower Rural Women – End Hunger and Poverty”. Many organizations develop International Women’s Day themes relevant to their local contexts. For example, the European Parliament’s 2012 theme was “Equal pay for work of equal value”.
To learn more about International Women’s Day visit http://www.internationalwomensday.com/.
Network at facebook.com/internationalwomensday
Follow @womensday on twitter #womensday